Premium Billing Coordinator
Syndeo Staffing is seeking a qualified Billing Coordinator for a temp-to-hire position at a local healthcare company. The hours for this position are Monday through Thursday. The hours are 8am to 5pm and Friday 8am to 4pm.
A Premium Billing Coordinator is responsible for the monthly processing of client invoices and premium payments, as well as other administrative functions.
· On a monthly basis, accurately prepare and deliver client invoices
· Post client premium payments daily
· Track all AP remittances for each client and ensure they are transmitted each month
· Interact with vendors, as necessary, to verify payments have been received and credited properly
· Monitor accounts to make sure payments are received in the prescribed time period
· Reconcile bank accounts
· Provide outstanding customer support to any client or broker with questions about their invoice.
· Communicate with clients via phone and email
· Provide account information to other departments, as requested
· Abide by HIPAA regulations and other privacy policies at all times
· Technical Capacity, Organizational Skills, Attention to Detail, Customer Service and Time Management
Required Education and Experience:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· 1 year professional office experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
· Advanced course work in accounting, finance, or business
· 1-2 years accounts receivable/accounts payable experience
· 1-2 years banking experience
· Microsoft office programs (i.e. word, excel, data entry and outlook)
The candidate must be able to pass pre-employment screenings.